Getting Started with Text Banking
Signing up for Mobile Text Banking
Most of the features available to you on our website on your home computer are also available to you on your web enabled cell phone. Getting set-up and running is easy, just follow the instructions below and you’ll be able to manage your accounts or pay bills almost anywhere and anytime.
- If you have not yet received your NET Teller ID or Password, contact a Member Service representative at any one of our branches and request to be set up for NET Teller online banking.
- With your NET Teller ID and Password available, Click on the red NET Teller tab or the NET Teller menu option located at the top of any page of this web site.
- Login to NET Teller using your NET Teller ID and Password.
NOTE: On your first login, you will be required to answer a few questions that may be used to confirm your identity later. Please take the time to answer these questions correctly for your protection and convenience.
- Select an account to monitor or select an option on the tabbed menu system. The menu system has a possible 3 layers of options available, menu options displayed on the lower 2 levels are dependant upon the selected item in the menu directly above them. In the uppermost or ‘tabbed’ level, the selected tab is indicated by a darker blue color than the adjoining tabs. In the lower 2 levels, the selected item is indicated by the ‘>>‘ symbol preceding the selected menu item, as is indicated in the circled items below.
- Select Options>Mobile Settings>Text Mobile Banking.
- Enter in mobile phone number, select accounts to access via text, and create Mobile Short Name* for each selected account. Click Submit.
*Note: The mobile short name is the name that will be included in the text to request information for a specific account.
- Review the enrollment information. Check the box indicating, “I accept these full terms and conditions.” Click “Confirm”.
- Send a text message to NETCU’s short code (89549); containing the validation code you are given, to complete the enrollment process.
Valid SMS Commands
|(5-digit Number)||Security code to be sent with original enrollment or changing enrollment information|
|Help||Help Returns command references
|Bal||Returns balance for all enrolled accounts
|Bal <Account short name>||Returns balance for specified account
|Hist||Returns last 4 transactions for all enrolled accounts
|Hist <Account short name>||Returns last 4 transactions for specified account
|Stop||Disables enrollment for text mobile banking|