Getting Started with NET Teller
- If you have not yet received your NET Teller ID or Password, contact a Member Service representative at any one of our branches and request to be set up for NET Teller online banking.
- With your NET Teller ID and Password available, Click on the red NET Teller tab or the NET Teller menu option located at the top of any page of this web site.
- Login to NET Teller using your NET Teller ID and Password.
NOTE: On your first login, you will be required to answer a few questions that may be used to confirm your identity later. Please take the time to answer these questions correctly for your protection and convenience.
- Select an account to monitor or select an option on the tabbed menu system. The menu system has a possible 3 layers of options available, menu options displayed on the lower 2 levels are dependent upon the selected item in the menu directly above them. In the uppermost or ‘tabbed’ level, the selected tab is indicated by a darker blue color than the adjoining tabs. In the lower 2 levels, the selected item is indicated by the ‘>>‘ symbol preceding the selected menu item, as is indicated in the circled items below.
In addition to online banking functions, several other features are accessible or enabled and configurable from within NET Teller. Such as:
Save time with Bill Payment. Skip the check writing, envelope stuffing, and driving to the post office.
- Allows you to pay anyone in the USA
- Create your own personal payee list
- Service charge of $5.00/month or
- FREE with Platinum Checking
Forget to write the amount of a check in your register? Want to see a copy of your cleared checks? With online Check Imaging, you can!
Mobile Web Banking
This is basically NET Teller for mobile devices and makes many of NET Teller’s features available to you on your web-enabled cell phone. This option can be configured by clicking on the ‘Options‘ tab, followed by the ‘Mobile Settings‘, and then the ‘Web Mobile Settings‘ options. For instructions configuring Mobile Web Banking, click here.
Mobile Text Banking
This feature allows you to access important information about your accounts, by simply texting your request to NET Teller. This option can be configured by clicking on the ‘Options’ tab, followed by the ‘Mobile Settings‘, and then the ‘Text Mobile Settings‘ options. For instructions configuring Mobile Web Banking, click here.
Being a Credit Union Member means you have a “Share” or savings account ready to use. Check out the different savings options we have, and see where you can best start putting your money to work for you.