| How does North East Texas Credit Union protect my information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does North East Texas Credit Union collect my information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account or Apply for a loan
- Make a Wire Transfer or show your driver's license
- Provide employment information
| Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes –information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply for everyone on your account.