NETCU is dedicated to giving our young members a financial head start. We want to be sure that they are ready to handle the responsibilities ahead and have created our youth checking accounts with that goal in mind.
Members between the ages of 13 – 17 qualify for our special Youth Checking. It is a great first checking account designed to help students learn how to manage their money. Please remember that youth under the age of 18 will need a parent/guardian as a joint member on the account to qualify.
- Youth Checking for Member age 13 -17
- No Minimum Balance requirement
- No Monthly Service Charge
- No limit on the number of checks written
- Debit Card available after completing financial education requirements (must open a checking account first)
- Free E-Services including NET Teller and NET Go with enrollment in E-Statements