- Check Balances
- Deposit Checks
- View Transaction History
- Find Branch/ATM Locations
- Make Loan Payments | Pay Bills
- Turn Debit Card Off/On or Re-order Card
- Internal/External Transfers | Person-To-Person Transfers
- Connect with Other Institutions or add External Accounts
- If you have not yet received your NET Teller ID or Password, contact a Member Service representative at any one of our branches and request to be set up for NET Teller online banking.
- With your NET Teller ID and Password available, use the "Online Banking" login located on the home page to sign into your online account.
NOTE: On your first login, you will be required to answer a few questions that may be used to confirm your identity later. Please take the time to answer these questions correctly for your protection and convenience.
- Select an account to monitor or select an option on the tabbed menu system. The menu system has a possible 3 layers of options available, menu options displayed on the lower 2 levels are dependent upon the selected item in the menu directly above them. In the uppermost or ‘tabbed’ level, the selected tab is indicated by a darker blue color than the adjoining tabs. In the lower 2 levels, the selected item is indicated by the ‘>>‘ symbol preceding the selected menu item, as is indicated in the circled items below.
- Select Options>Mobile Settings>Web Mobile Banking.
- Select to enable web access, select to receive/not receive text message alerts, enter in mobile phone number, select provider, select accounts to access via web. Click Submit.
NOTE: If No is selected for Receive Text Message Alerts, end user will not receive a text message to enrolled mobile phone number for confirmation of enrollment, transfers, or bill payments. At initial enrollment, the first account will already be checked.
- Review the enrollment information. Check the box indicating, “I accept these full terms and conditions.” Click “Confirm”.
- A confirmation screen will display confirming enrollment. The end user will then receive a confirmation text message that includes the URL to access Mobile Web.