Our Business Checking accounts offer you the convenience of a checking account, debit card access, and online banking. This interest-bearing account is the smart, flexible way to make the most of your business cash.
- Minimum Opening Deposit of $200
- Interest Earned with a minimum balance of $100
- Dividends are paid monthly at the current rate
- A Service Fee of $10 is assessed if the daily balance falls below $1,000
- No limits on the number of checks written*
- Overdraft Protection Available**
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay (with E-Statements)
* Checks are unlimited as long as minimum balance requirements are met. If balance falls below the minimum, there will be a $.10 per item charge over 40 items. See the Rate & Fee Schedule for a full list of fees.
** Overdraft Protection is a service for members who maintain both active checking and savings accounts. This service will automatically draw additional funds needed to clear a check written for more than the available balance in a checking account if the funds are available in the savings account. Courtesy pay is not available on Business Checking Accounts.
Effective: July 1, 2019
|Business Checking||Dividend Rate||APY|
|$100.00 - $2,499.99||0.15||0.15|
|$2,500.00 - $9,999.99||0.20||0.20|
|$10,000.00 and up||0.30||0.30|
APY refers to Annual Percentage Yield
All rates are subject to change without notice.
Interest accrues daily.